Research & Publications
At the Geruka Healing Centre, we strongly believe that research is the only tool we can utilize to inform daily operations of companies, and this would also result into robust policies for the companies. We provide consultancy services to a number of organizations in Rwanda and beyond. We carry out evaluation of the end-of-the project, for instance.
Most of our staff work in academia. They have expertise to turn ideas into actionable research topics as well as carrying them out. You can access their peer-reviewed scientific articles, featured stories and pieces for your life-long learning through one click. Please follow below links to their publications.
Adelite Mukamana’s publications:
- Ways of living and survival by children born out of rape during genocide
- Survivors supporting Survivors (2020)- Never Again Rwanda (2018)
- Psycho education for youth in spaces for peace recommended - Never Again Rwanda 2016
- Manual on Healing Societal Wounds and Reconciliation in Rwanda recommended - Never Again Rwanda (2016)
- The healing process of a wounded society: Training Guide recommended - IBUKA 2011
- Brochure of trauma crisis management for Animators Psychosocial recommended - IBUKA 2010
- Guiding manual on community conflict management recommended
Kalisa Joseph’s publications:
- Fortuna, KL. et al. [in press]. Peer and Non-Peer Academic Scientists and Peer Support Specialist Community of Practice: Stakeholder Engagement to Advance the Science of Peer Support. IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference.
Felicien Izaturwanaho’s publications:
- ISTSS 2019: Reflections from A Global Travel Award Recipient: Psychology and Boston: Sparking a New Flame
- Felicien Izaturwanaho, BSc – First Graduate Trainee for AviAssist Foundation at Aviation Centre in Kigali, Rwanda.
Enjoy your reading!
Kindly get in touch with us through [email protected] should you need our expertise in carrying out research and consistency for your organizations.Book appointment